Are you using systems in the selection of your lottery numbers? If so, do you know that such systems greatly lessens the chance of hitting a big win? The only...
Are you using systems in the selection of your lottery numbers? If so, do you know that such systems greatly lessens the chance of hitting a big win? The only method of really boosting your winning chances in lottery is to purchase more tickets. But there are may ways to guarantee that, in case you win, you are more capable of winning a bigger sum of money. The most convenient way to take advantage of your winnings is to lessen the number of jackpot winners. While there is no assurance in a game of luck such as lottery, there are many ways in which this could be done.
• Firstly, it comes as a surprise on how many utilize dates to choose their numbers. It provides convenience for them not to forget if they use similar numbers weekly and they may also include feelings of good fortune to particular dates, like birthdays, anniversaries etc. With this, numbers on the calendar such as 1 to 31, are chosen most of the time. Make sure that you have two or three numbers not belonging to the range.
• Don’t use numbers that have previously been hit or has already won. Many people still put their belief in “”hot streaks” and will be choosing those numbers.
• Don’t select a number corresponding to an order of numbers such as 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11. This is a usual practice in lottery and you may end up splitting the prize with a lot of people.
• Don’t use numbers making a pattern on the coupon such as a cross, box, diagonal. Once again, this is a common practice and you might wind up sharing the prize with other winners.
• Don’t pick a number tipped to you by someone else. Whether you based the number on some scientific analysis, you will not be the only individual who will make use of such technique and likewise you might find yourself dividing your prize with a group of people.
The most advisable way to pick your numbers is random. They can be chosen from any location or utilize random number generation which are accessible on the Internet to serve such purpose. This does not guarantee your chances of getting the jackpot prize but it can certainly minimize your chances of having to split the prize with other people who hit the jackpot as well.